Tuesday, October 28, 2014

When the Click Happens


A few months ago, I was introduced to Eleni Kelakos by a friend - Diane Reko.  Diane had experienced Eleni's presentation at an event with the Women President's Organization and thought that I could benefit from sharing this connection for work I am doing for a social enterprise in development (more on that later).  Well, we spoke by phone and felt a pretty solid connection - we had similar thoughts on leadership, owning our talents and skills, living big and more.  The connection was strong enough that we made an appointment to meet in person.

This past week, my husband and I drove 45 minutes away to meet the wonderful Eleni - and as we spent time learning each other's stories, you could feel the click in the air.  We started to lay a foundation for a new relationship.

Now I offer you 2 things:

  1. Get to know Eleni and what she has to offer
  2. The Click:  take a moment to reach out and connect 2 people that you know & that may not know each other so that you can feel the click too.

No comments: