Monday, August 16, 2010
Get More Out of Your Team
If you want to get more out of your team for any of these reasons:
• Because the number of people on your team has been reduced and yet you’re expected to produce the same or better results.
• Your team is not producing the results that are expected from you. You are concerned that your bosses and/or superiors or other stakeholders and peers are not going to be happy about that.
• Members of your team are undermining each other or worse undermining you, causing conflicts and frustrations for you and you’d like to turn your team in to a well oiled machine...
Then, I’d like to help you squeeze the most out of your team by offering you a special one-on-one "Modern Leadership Mastery Coaching Session".
During this session we will…
• Create a crystal clear vision for the results that you want your team to produce, for the way that you’d like your team to interact with each other and for the kind of people you would like to have on your team.
• Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your success with leadership and team building.
• You’ll leave the session renewed, reenergized and inspired to create a powerful results-driven team that gets things done so that you can be the office hero and still have a flourishing personal life.
Claim Your Free Coaching Session - send a comment below and answer the following questions:
1. How long have you been in this leadership position?
2. What are the biggest leadership challenges you're facing today?
3. On a scale of zero to 10 how important is it to you to get better results from your team?
4. What are your ultimate aspirations and goals as a leader?
Be sure to also include your name, phone number and email address when you reply so that someone from my office can get back to you and schedule your session within the next 24 to 48 hours. The personal information you provide will not be posted on the blog - only comments about the blog will be posted!
Looking forward to helping you build the organization visualize everyday!
For more information on leadership coaching visit Solstice Group Coaching.