Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's My Birthday!

My Gift to You!

Yes, today I move along the timeline to start a new year in my life. I try to take time at the beginning of the year to map out what I would like my goals to be, then on my birthday I check-in with myself to see how I am doing.

So far this year, I am behind on 2 goals and ahead on 3.  Not bad (last year was worse).  I have left behind some toxic emotional baggage that was affecting how I led myself and feel lighter and better for it.

I thought I would leave a gift here for you....just something to think about.

Find Power...

In your mind

Learn from mistakes and move forward

Look for opportunities to grow

Take a chance and do something new

Find Power...In your body

Push your boundaries of strength

Tap into your energy stores

Eat right and get SLEEP!

FInd Power...In your heart

Think of memorable moments

Say I love you

Be grateful!

Find Power...In your leadership

Be true, authentic

Live gracefully

Follow your dreams.



No comments: