Sunday, August 15, 2010

If You Only Read One Book this Summer....

Robin Sharma has written a number of books.  By far, this one, in my opinion is a must read.
As in all books written as parables or fables, there are places where you can see yourself, characters or characteristics you can relate to but usually not for the entire journey through the book. 

With The Leader Who Had No Title, I was inspired and could see my new self every step of the way.  I have never been to war or had to deal with depression and post-war mental syndromes - a tough and harrowing experience I am certain, but I was able to take the references and apply them to the struggles I have had in my life.  Quite simply, you need to take the journey that life has set out for you.  It is truly the decisions that you make that make the difference in the experiences you will take from the journey.

My favourite part is the tablets.  You will have to read the book to find out.  I have never cried reading a leadership book before....Enjoy!
                                                   

No comments: