Saturday, August 21, 2010

Get Inspired

With my past experience and surfing the Internet, I have always looked for sites or businesses that inspire me.
I was fortunate enough to meet a wonderful leader named Don Soderquist.  He now operates a leadership center in Arkansas.  It is called the Soderquist Center and their philosophy is quite straight-forward:

'No matter what business you are in, values matter'.

As simple as it sounds, it is not always true.  The Soderquist Center provides many services, and best of all, it provides a newsletter that keeps you focused on developing your leadership through the examples of others.

Take a few minutes and surf the site, you can connect with them on Twitter or Facebook, or just check back every once in a while to see what's going on.  This is not a paid blog.  I am sharing my resources with you!

1 comment:

Lee Wise said...

Thanks. I am definitely going to check out this site. Looks good!

Lee