You may think I am talking about an email gone awry.
In fact, I am talking about resilience - the ability to bounce back.
Leader who are resilient have a knack and aptitude for moving forward even when stress and pressure are mounting.
- Resilient leaders keep calm
- Resilient leaders check their egos and figure out what's next
- Resilient leaders channel the stress into passion
- Resilient leaders lead others to a safe landing
- Resilient leaders identify stress points in advance and develop coping mechanisms, becoming a problem solver rather than a problem 'reactor'.
- Resilient leaders stay positive
With year end approaching, there will be some stress to get projects wrapped up, dollars in the accounts and deals closed. How resilient are you?