Thursday, November 6, 2014

Renewing


As we grow in life, and business, things evolve.
Here is my new logo - well, the tag line is new.

In the last 2 years, I have travelled the road of development (- a favourite focus of mine!) and when assessing, reviewing and planning, my work has become more tailored to leadership strategy - coaching for leaders on leading business, teams and themselves in better, deeper and more authentic ways.

From this internal work, I have discovered that I also have my own unique process, that thanks to many books, authors and tests, it has become pretty standard.  While I just typed that, I also know that it will evolve too, as I grow and as my clients evolve too.

So, on the heals of this, in the next few weeks, you will see an updated website and blog.  Be ready.
And of course, feedback is always welcome.

No comments: