Monday, May 7, 2012

Pay Your Way with Change


We just completed hosting our 3rd Chick-fil-A Leadercast.  One thing that happens with each event is change. 
  • change in our lives
  • change in how we lead
  • change in how we present the event next year
  • change in how we deliver our messages
Let's face it, every opportunity that we have to grow is really a call for change.  I once had a very smart VP ask me how (he was sending me to a learning experience abroad) I was going to pay for my trip.  He wanted to know what I would do with what I learned.  This was a very valuable question - and since then, every event I have attended or hosted, I ask myself that question before attending and upon my return.
How will I pay for my trip?

How do you pay for your trips?  How can you prepare in advance to make that payment?

No comments: