Friday, November 16, 2012

So What's Next?

 What's next, huh?  Well, 2013 just keeps creeping closer....here is what I am working on in the 'What's Next?' category:

  • new branding
  • a vacation!
  • new website
  • promotional offering with website launch
  • new programs - Goal Guru 1 & 2 (more on this to come, and it is a must do for your business, after all I am the guru of goals!)
  • sticking to my wellness plan
  • new database management system in place
  • new apps in development for one of my other companies
  • focused on streamlining process (and reducing stress) around implementing Leadercast 2013
  • new clients in line for 2013
  • redeveloping a few Mastermind Teams
  • planning to implement another team for 2013
  • a new hire on board this year!
  • incorporated the business (yippee!)
  • moving forward on my health goals
...and I am sure there is more.

So what's next for you?  Are you ready for 2013?  Have you begun to think about it?
Let me help you get this going - a simple call or email is all it takes - lora@loracrestan.com or 
519-735-6820



No comments: