Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Leaders Take Chances

Taking a chance on anything is a risk - will I win? Will I lose? Will I be stuck here? Will I fail?  Will my team survive?  Can my business handle it?


What if you take a chance and succeed?

What if you take a chance and make a new friend?

A new business contact?

Even simply spend an hour of your life learning new things?


First things first - take the chances that come your way.  Wayne Gretzky said you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

Second - be open to the experience - positive or negative, you will learn something.

Last - it's a numbers game...just like everything else - the more chances you take, the more oportunity you have for great results!

Go on..what chance are you going to take today? 
 
How will you instill 'chances as opportunities' in your culture?

No comments: