Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Many Thanks to You!


2011 - The Authority on Business Advice
I would like to thank my clients, supporters and friends - those who nominated me, voted for me and those who were there in spirit for the wonderful award I received in November called 'The Authority on Business Advice'.
I am honoured.
I am touched.
I am inspired by the business leaders in my community who are looking for ways to develop their own leadership potential and that of those around them.  You are a gift.

In my thank you speech I mentioned my boys- husband and kids! - they support me endlessly.  Most importantly I spoke about the opportunity to be back in a city that is changing - growing, fostering innovation, reinvention and development.  Windsor Ontario is home.  And I am proud of it!

Take a moment and think about your business.  I have been thinking about mine a lot in the last few weeks. 
  • Does your business model foster innovation or clearly remove it from the picture - keep the status quo - what ain't broke, don't fix?
  • Does your mind look to reinvention? To new ways to do old things?  To improvements to products, services or brand?
  • Do you focus on the future while working in the present?  Are you planning to develop - yourself, your business and your people?
More to follow on what I have been thinking about my business in the weeks leading up to the end of the year ....

No comments: