Wednesday, September 24, 2014

100 Days Left in 2014


There are 100 days left in 2014.  Are you ready for that?

I am.

To challenge myself, I decided that I wanted to post 100 quick posts on my blog.
Why would you do that, you ask?

Well, I have been remiss in posting the last few months, struggling with gaining discipline as life has changed on me.  I also want to share some thoughts and try something new.  I sat with my coffee on Sunday morning and came up with a list of 100 words.  As we travel thorough this journey together, you will see 100 (& multiples of 10) features in my life a lot these days.

Changes are coming to my website and social media pages as well.  Wrapping up the year really made me evaluate where I am and where I want to be in 2015. That said....the only way to get there (to 2015) is to reflect on the last 9 months, review my MapQ (shhh...coming soon to the public!) to see where I am, and where I thought I would get to.....and update that too!

So, for 100 days...here it comes.  Feel free to participate with me.  Comments, posts & reposts are most welcome. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Lora - you put the BIG in the saying, "Go Big or Go Home!" I look forward to being inspired by your daily posts.