Why do you do what you do?When I ask my clients that, the answers are quite mixed.
Throughout this discussion, our focus gets narrowed to 'are you living your dream?'
When the response comes back as I am working for my dreams, my spidey-senses start to tingle.
Working to get to your dreams sounds like a good idea - but what happens when you attain them? And wouldn't you be better off living your dream?
Think about this: if you are living your dream.....
- you love what you do
- you are challenged and seeking new opportunities
- you come home happy & energetic
- you can fulfil those 'dream list' items as time goes along
- that list is actually a goal list as opposed to a 'dream list'
- you know when you are off on a tangent, because it doesn't feel so good
Sharing this is great fun, and puts a new perspective or what 'work' & 'dream' really mean.