When you give leaders the opportunity to play amazing things can happen.
Through a great experience this week, I witnessed what develops when leaders are allowed to play.
Here are the ah-ha's I observed:
- increased energy
- focus on listening to each other
- kindness, openness and willingness to step 'out of the box'
- some leaders need a little push to be playful
- alignment for purpose without any hierarchy
- discussions carried on after the session
When was the last time you played? When was the last time you let your team play?
Get this on the agenda this week!!