Have you ever felt like you were alone in the crowd? That you were the odd one out? This can be the lonely life of a leader unless:
- the leader focuses on engaging the team in the vision
- the leader ensures they have the right people in the right seats
- the leader surrounds themselves with the best & the brightest to ensure great results
- the leader keeps the team informed and clear on the business priorities
- the leader is authentic
- the leader has 'skin in the game'
- the leader is working for others
While it sometimes may feel like the leader is out there alone, there are many opportunities to tap into your network or meet others in the same position or role to find support and camaraderie. Check out your local networking groups, clubs, associations and mastermind teams. If you cannot find a team that suits your needs in person, there are virtual ones too. Leaders know they cannot go it alone.