Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Crisply Raving Fan!

 
I have been searching for cloud-based tools to help me grow my business.  I have found some great tools in my search and share them with clients, colleagues & friends because they work, are intuitive and quite user-friendly.

Those who know me, know I love my Apple products - iPhone, iPad and desktop included!  Some silly people out there have products that are not Mac-friendly, helping me find new ways to do things with  my tools & at the same time become more efficient.

Over the weekend I discovered Crisply - a timesheet to help me track not only time with clients or working on client projects, but also my own projects. I can honestly say I tried a few different tools and actually attempted to have my Crisply account closed on Monday morning because I felt it did not suit my needs.

No sooner had I provided the email than the CEO Ross Kudwitt sent me an email asking if I had time for a chat about Crisply.  In less than 30 minutes, I was on a conference call with his whole team.  It was the coolest service experience ever.

They asked a ton of questions and I shared my ideas and concerns. They provided me with feedback and tips.....and lo and behold, I am becoming proficient at Crisply and see how it can save me time as well as help me become better focused so that I can spend my time working at what I do best.

Cool piece about this tool is that it will learn from my input - I can't wait to see that in action.  Talk about being committed to service and taking care of the user!  This team RULES!!!

I am now looking forward to what else they will develop - you never know where Crisply could take this innovative, customer-oriented, open-minded talented team.

PS - I know I am not an expert in anything tech, am a self-professed wannabe geek.....but I do recognize extraordinary when I experience it!

1 comment:

Ed Roach said...

I'm checking them out - thnks.

Ed