This is the time of year that many people spend tying up loose ends, finishing projects, planning for the next year.
It is also time for reflection -
take some time to think about a few things.....
- What will you do about the things you did not like about the last year? What changes will you make?
- What did you LOVE about last year? How can you duplicate that in years to come?
- What opportunities did you seize? Are you ready to seize the ones that may come your way next year?
- Who came into your life? Who left?
- What is the one thing you will truly treasure - that you will hold in your heart and allow it to guide you forward next year?
Sounds mushy, I know.......you will thank me later if you simply read these questions over each day until January 1st. I have been thinking about all of this - and grateful that I can.