Okay Leaders - the countdown is on. It's Friday and the year 2012 is quickly wrapping up.
Here are a few things to do today to ensure that you wrap up those loose ends:
- wrap up who you may have missed along the way that needs more development
- wrap up who needs to move to new projects, new teams, new adventures
- wrap up the clients that need to have all the details done by the end of this year - you have 3 more days
- wrap up your goal list - what did you accomplish this year, how does it make you feel, what's left - will you move it to 213
- wrap up your plans - you should have a neat little bow on your plans for next year - you should come in on January 2nd ready to hit the ground running
- wrap up those thank you's - anyone you may have missed in the last week....time off, missed shifts, skipped emails and just general busy-ness could have caused this - simply go back and fix it
Helping your team see your leadership this past year has been critical to your success & theirs - be on top of it and finish strong!
That's a wrap! Including my new website - check out www.loracrestan.com - would love your feedback!