Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Perfect Profile


So how do you make sure that you are the person in the middle with all the connections?
If you are not on LinkedIn or a struggling to figure it out, I am hosting a Virtual Learning Day on July 26th.  From the comfort of your home or office, you can learn to leverage LinkedIn for your business.

I love using LinkedIn.  It has helped me connect with prospects and clients both locally and around the globe.  I have found like-minded people where I can share ideas and learn - for business and topics of interest.  I have also found friends and past colleagues and it is a great way to stay in touch - on a professional level as well as a personal level - and to pass along referrals whenever I can.

A virtual day is an awesome tool that I learned from my friend Michele Scism at http://www.decisiveminds.com/ .  Together, we will work through the tabs on LinkedIn and you will actually have time during the call to implement the strategies and tips that I will show you LIVE from my screen and my profile.

Read more about the LinkedIn Virtual Day here:  Click Please

You will be happy you did! Plus, there are a couple of awesome bonuses that you won't want to miss.

No comments: