Monday, July 18, 2011

Mid-Year Break



I have been working this month to develop new programs for the rest of the year.  I am happy to take this time to clear my thoughts and work on all the ideas that I have been keeping track of since the early Spring.

It's a process.  Time management is required.  Also, discipline to sit and work through the lists of ideas and see which ones have potential, which ones can be added together, and which ones still need to lay still and dormant for a while until I can wrap my head around what I was really thinking at the time.

Not only that - this is also the perfect time for me (and my business) to have a look at what has worked so far, how I am moving along on my goals - both personal and for my business - and see where I need to take diffferent action to reach them.

I love this time of year!  I am feeling more refreshed and energized by the day. What do you do to refresh and re-energize mid-year?  Do you do anything at all or is it strictly and 'keep moving' attitude?
(Notice, I did not say 'keep moving forward' attitude? That's because sometimes we are moving but there is no direction or we need a reality check into how we are moving.)

So what's your tip?  Share it here!

No comments: