Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I'm Moving...well, I already have moved....



It's Official.
I am streamlining all my social media sites to get de-cluttered.  This has been a feat of growth for me as I have been procrastinating about it for a long time.
So here is what has happened in the last few months:
  • I moved my social media post scheduler to a different platform
  • I figured out how to consolidate my various email & Google accounts
  • I created a new & in-sync blog on my website (Blog 2.0)
So what does this mean?
Yes:  I will still be blogging regularly
No:  I will no longer be blogging here - the new blog is on my website 
Yes:  You can still find me on Twitter @linxcoach
Yes:  You can still find me on LinkedIn
Yes:  You can find me on Facebook & I am becoming a little more active there now as well

Why did I do all this?
I have a few projects in the works that will be launching in the next few weeks and then over the course of the next few months so I needed to make space (in my head, in my networks) for clarity and solid easy processes...that means not skipping around to a million different sites to get work done. (I know this was a huge problem because I would end up chasing shiny objects aka online shopping/reading/listening instead of getting down to work - it was easy to do).

I feel more confident.  I feel de-cluttered.  I feel that you will have a better experience with me on the new Blog.

I want to thank you for being with me here since 2011 or even earlier.  

See you soon!  Posts are already live over at the new place.


No comments: