One thing I love to do is share - this can be called collaboration, mentoring, connecting...at the end of the day - it truly is sharing.
Because it is not about me. What I share is truly about what triggers something in my brain and/or my heart and I believe that it will resonate with my audience.Some things that I share:
- Seth Godin blog posts - usually everyday through LinkedIn
- invites on email for webinars - may have been sent to me, but I think others may want to join too.
- Gaping Void - love Hugh's take on the world and it helps me see a different perspective + creativity ROCKS!!
- Triberr.com - this was shared with me by Todd Neilsen during a blogathon & I still use it, finding really cool things to share, and others share my stuff too.
- Todd Nielsen - I like what he says about leadership - and he is a real person, who knows what it means to reach out.
What do you share & why?