Monday, December 5, 2011

2012 Marketing Blueprint

I mentioned that I was thinking a lot about my business.  I have worked hard to develop an easy process so that I can marry my business goals to marketing in an easy-to-do, easy-to-track manner.  Here is it....
and I am giving it to you.
I will be hosting a LIVE Workshop and online webinars this month to share my SECRET  - I have finally put it on paper in a step-by-step order so that I can share it with you.
Join me - there are a variety of dates and times available...even time for private sessions in your office.
Of course, I have one date in January, in case you are behind in this planning.

Why did I develop this?  I have found that many business leaders use the plan in their heads and hopefully find some way to tell the world about it.  Not only for marketing, but also for their business plan - where are the focus areas, who are the key target markets, what are the key focus products/services...many companies do not have this plan on paper.  Why not?  Never did it before, is the usual answer I get.

Learn more about the 2012 Marketing Blueprint. - see how this can change your business!

No comments: