Friday, December 24, 2010

Grow Rich! With Peace of Mind

So I have started reading a second Napoleon Hill book:
Grow Rich! With Peace of Mind.


Couple Things...I always thought it was piece of mind, not peace of mind.  Now it makes sense to me.  I guess I focused on the saying  'give you a piece of my mind'.

Already this book is amazing!  Thanks to Joe DiGiorgio from HoldPlease( a cool company that promotes your messages, services and products through your voicemail and phone answering system).  He gave each of us in our 'wicked' group a copy for Christmas.

I am going to share with you what I learn, as I am learning it.  Later ...when I am done, I will post it as a slideshare presentation on my LinkedIn Profile.

Here is the first one:
"Every adversity has within it the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit."

Think about that....look for the positive in anything that you attempt.  Although you may not get there or find that you were not as successful as you had hoped, what did you learn that you could apply to the future? Where did that situation take you instead of the destination that you envisioned? What does that mean to you now?

I'll keep reading and keep you posted!

No comments: