What makes coaching so special?
Coaching is a relationship that helps the client focus on the best within them. Coaches ask specific questions that help the client understand themselves and find the answers they know the client already holds. Coaching will guide you to reach the goals you have set for yourself.
Coaching is not therapy or advice. Coaching is not about the past.
Coaching is about moving forward to becoming the best you can be in all aspects of your life. Coaches help you set goals that will make you work towards the vision you have of your life, your business and even your health and wellness.
Coaching can be done in various formats – one-on-one, groups, or even, on-line!
- One-on-one coaching sessions usually take place by phone for 45-60 minutes, once per week with a personal and specific agenda providing accountability to action plans set at each session.
- Group coaching sessions usually take place in person for 45 -60 minutes, 3 or 4 times per month with a common agenda including accountability for action plans set during the sessions.
- On-line coaching caters to the individual who is looking for less feedback in place for challenges and the accountability lies strictly with you to complete your tasks.
• Links you to solutions
• Helps you to create your personal vision
• Safe, objective, non-judgmental
• Unbiased, confidential support
• Helps you to reach your goals
Coaching is about moving forward, evolving and enhancing the life you have. Let’s face it – we are who we are. Why shouldn’t we be the best we can be, working with what we have? We will never be someone else – we should use our gifts and talents to be our best everyday – set goals, make plans to transform and change. Coaching supports this by being results oriented and focusing on actions to be your best.
The cost of coaching varies depending on the type of coaching you are receiving. One-on-One coaching could cost range from $200/hr to as much as $3500/hr for executive coaching according to the Harvard Business Review Coaching Survey from January 2009. Taking place 4 times per month (or whatever you choose with the coach), with an average duration of 7-12 month. Group coaching also varies in pricing – anywhere from $30 - $300 per person per hour. On-line coaching can start at $19.95/month with variable commitments. Your best on-line bet is to find a program that suits your needs and provides you with the ability to seek feedback from the coaches that operate the site.
Coaching is the most challenging way to reach your goals. It is an evolved way of looking at your future, taking control of it and being accountable to yourself to meet your goals. Go for it! Find a coaching program today!
Bookmark & Share