Ask yourself if your team is always focused and moving in the same direction. Consider these few items as you think about your team:
- do your team members trust each other?
- do your team members trust you?
- do they listen and understand what they have heard?
- do they understand each other's role in the business and on the team?
- do they have a way to communicate that they each understand?
- do they get the objective of the team?
- do they understand the vision YOU have for the team?
So if you can answer 'yes' to all of the above -totally cool. Share your ideas and how you did this so others can learn too.
Bonus Question: can you keep them all on the same page once they actually get there? no straying to the next chapter or wandering off to daydream land?
Check out this awesome workshop series based on best selling business books that will get your team focused and keep them on the same page!