2014 has passed. The Year of the Brave is over.
What have I learned with this challenge to myself?
Here you go:
- I am more comfortable with being uncomfortable
- I am more focused on achievements that mean something to me and not those watching
- I know more about who I am and what pushes me further
- I am happy, happier than I have ever
- I know that even when I don't give it my all, I can back up and take another run at things without feeling overwhelm or a failure.
- According to one client, I am happy with the feeling of 'whelm' not overwhelmed.
- It is hard to pull people to do what I need them to or want them to do, it's really about developing trust and having them come with me, along side.
- I work with people who are on my page, I have stopped trying to convert people
- I am weird, brave and uncoolly geeky....and I accept that with a huge grin on my face and a very light heart!
How about you? What did you do in your Year of 'xxxx' 2014?
What are you looking for in 2015?