Do you remember PD Days from back in the time you were in school? A day off almost every month for the teachers to meet (and we never knew what they did), and we could play, sleep in, relax and rev up for the weekend - because these days were usually on a Friday.
What if you, as a busy business leader, could have your very own PD Day?
A hybrid between what the teachers got to do & what you got to do as a kid?
A day that is restful as well as productive.
A day that is peaceful as well as energizing.
A day that is fun as well as informative.
A day for you.
Here it is:
The Business Leader's PD Day.
Let PD stand for whatever you want/need -
professional development ~ peaceful decisions ~ planning & development ~ play day ~ pay day
This is what will happen:
on Wednesday September 3rd, you & 9 other business leaders will join me for a day of activities that will plan the final quarter of 2014.
In that time we will focus not only on what you have to get done by the end of the year & how you are going to get it done, we are also going to focus on FUN!
Agenda for the day:
8am - meet & greet with breakfast
9am - Flipchart Madness - creating the giant list of everything that needs to get done
10 am - break & fun outside
11 am - Playing the Numbers
12 Noon - lunch
1pm - Play time
2 pm - Mapping the Quarter
3:30 pm - Putting a Bow on It All
Rules for the Day:
- dress casually - you are out of your normal space
- smart phones/cell phones and other electronic toys will be collected at the door. don't worry, you can have access to them at breaks & lunch time
- bring your baggage with you - roadblocks, obstacles & challenges are what we will work through together!
Who Should Attend:
- anyone who owns a business, leads a business or leads a team within a business
- we all have lots to do, this day will refresh us and get us focused on wrapping up the year profitably
- co-leaders - if you and a team member want to come together, this is a great development opportunity for people in your succession plan.
- we all have numbers to hit - we are going to dig into them & figure them out.
- any business or business unit leader who is stuck
- we will share ideas on all the challenges we face - you never know who may have already had your experience and is ready to share their wisdom
Ready to get involved & make room for yourself in your week? Simply click here to buy your ticket.
Let me know if you have any questions - drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS - this is currently an in-person & local event. Let me have your feedback on making this a virtual day too!