As clarity develops, so do the opportunities.
Simple fact: the clearer the picture of your future, the more quickly you can put action steps in place to get there.
What do leaders do to help create clarity?
- provide a clear image with words, of the future
- ensure team members know how they fit into the picture
- give time to vocalize opportunities or issues with the vision
- share ideas on overcoming obstacles
- making sure role fit & alignment is reviewed regularly
- live the mission & values
Clarity is key for team members to feel engaged, a part of what is in front of them.
Clarity works to provide a path to follow.
Clarity helps to keep obstacles from overcoming the objective.
Clarity eliminates 'shiny-object' syndome (read: distractions)
Clarity is not only key for the leader of the organization - this same concept needs to be held and used at every level & with every team.
What do you do to ensure that clarity grows daily?