Thursday, November 28, 2013

2014: The Year of Brave

If you have been around for a while, following this blog, you know that I often have themes to my business or even my life.  Since the passing of Steve Jobs, and having read the biography, my life has been focused on 'simple, simplicity & simplify!'  I am amazed at the strides I have made to clear clutter, eliminate toxins, find peace, remove strangleholds and even create new projects.  WOW!

So, as we are heading into a new year I am working through business planning and next steps, finding that it is time to take a few leaps.  I am filling my backpack with tools and lot of courage, because as I have been told,
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger - I am going to jump into bravery!
my new theme for the foreseeable future is:
BRAVE

Now sure, there is even a theme song - thanks to Sara Barielles.  And I plan on using this word 'brave' as a measuring stick to see how far I am pushing myself - new things, face challenges, reaching out, stretching myself, becoming my best ME!

I heard a fabulous statement this week from Shelley Fellows at Radix.  Her words were "scary, unusual and ambitious" - this is what I will strive for in 2014.

What is your plan for 2014?  Do you have a theme?  Do you know how you are going to start January 1st and end December 31st?  Let's talk - I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas on this.

No comments: