- Don't forget to be grateful every day - for what you have, and to those around you. You can verbalize this - it won't hurt.
- Don't forget to review your plans at least quarterly to ensure you are on track - making small adjustments along the way will better lead you to your goals.
- Don't miss out on your own leadership development - plan events, seminars, and opportunities to grow yourself at least quarterly.
- Don't lose yourself in the details - as a leader you need to help others see the vision and get there...delegation is required along the way.
- Don't change who you are fundamentally - people gravitate to you and appreciate you for your authenticity, your integrity and your ability to be yourself.
Happy 2013 - stay focused and 2013 will be the year you never forget!