Getting into the groove of the New Year...a month has already passed us by. What have you been doing to cement good habits of leadership?
Here are some to consider:
- Leaders are always at the intersection, ready to change, even morph-ready, determined, passionate, agile.
- Build relationships before you need them.
- Take care of tomorrow where a follower or manager takes care of today
- Is concerned with results not activity. Results make you think, activity is a to do list.
- Measures success, recognizes results.
- Has a vision and shares it
- Accepts responsibility
- Moves on, forward