Monday, February 21, 2011

Grow Rich Update

As I mentioned in an earlier post....actually, way back at the end of December, I would update you on my learning from the awesome book by Napoleon Hill 'Grow Rich! With Peace of Mind'.

I have collected a series of quotes that put the book into perspective for me - good lessons and thoughts.  The next few posts will carry the theme.

Here is the first set:

Every adversity has within it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.

and along with that came the thought -

close the door to your past.

My thoughts go back to this often.  I know that we need to travel the road we have been on to become who we are.  I never thought though, that I may need to close the door to my past so that the hurt that is there will go away and no longer come back to me, leaving me with the lessons that I continue to build upon everyday.

Have you read the book?  What are your thoughts on this?


No comments: