Saturday, June 19, 2010

Work Life Balance


I just completed developing a lunch talk for a very dynamic audience.  I will be speaking next week on Work Life Balance.  As leaders, our role is to model the way - how often do we truly do that?  How often do we look at everything that needs to be done and just jump straight in?  Do we sit for a minute and contemplate the how, the when, the what and most importantly, the who? 
Take time this week to see yourself as the model for your team, your community, your family.  Ask yourself these questions:
  1. Am I demonstrating balance in my actions?
  2. Do I need to re-evaluate my priorities?
  3. Do I enjoy everything I am doing, working on, a part of?
  4. What changes can I make to ensure that I am enjoying my participation in life?
PS - watch for the webinar on this fascinating topic...coming soon to a computer near you!

No comments: