The plan is in place, the job is to go execute.
It has all come together.......after a great deal of negotiation, compromise and long meetings, your team has arrived at the point of implementation.
Well, a few things need to happen:
- you need to communicate the vision to the rest of the organization, getting everyone to see how they fit into the big picture
- you need to ensure that you have built in time to reconnect and regroup, ensuring that everyone stays on the same page
- you need to make sure you have a formula in place to deal with obstacles (weekly meetings, an online reporting platform, a 5-minute check in every morning, as examples)
- you need to celebrate the successes along the way, especially as other team members get on board with the plan
- you need to share experiences so that everyone stays engaged and continues with the plan, eventually developing this habit
This is by no means a comprehensive list, although it is a good place to start. Tweaking and adding the this outline so that it becomes a model for your specific plan/change/launch will help you get everyone moving in the same direction.....forward!