"Delivering Happiness" by Tony Hsieh - CEO Zappos.com, IncWOW! What a read!
Big lessons for me:
- happiness is from the connections you have with others and the work you do
- if you hit the alarm clock to snooze too many days in a row, you need to evaluate if you are still happy (and in love) with what you are doing
- risk - take risks, be humble, look for opportunity
- build a culture that suits your business - the fact that Zappos is so open and transparent gives me hope that the future for everyone is just a little brighter!
- happiness comes from the ability to align yourself with a higher purpose - to truly be happy, finding purpose will exceed the strength of pleasure
Thank you Tony!!!